As is normal with Web sites, basilsimon.com, uses log files. The information within the log file includes:
1. IP addresses – internet protocol
2. type of browser being used
3. I.S.P (The Internet Service Provider)
4. date & time stamp
5. referring page & exit pages, and THE number of clicks in order to analyze trends
6. administering of the site,
7. To track a user’s movement around the web site, and to collect demographic info
8. IP addresses, and other backend internet information is not linked to any of the information that is personally identifiable to you.
<strong>Web beacons & cookies</strong>
basilsimon.com, and all related sub domains uses regular cookies in order to:
1. customize Web page data based on the visitors browser & device type or any other information that the visitor
sends via their device/browser,
2. store information about a visitors preferences,
3. record user-specific info relating to which of our pages a user accesses or visits,
regarding the Double Click Cookie; DART
The DART cookie system utilised by Google enables it to serve adverts to users based on their visits to the domain basilsimon.com and other sites on the Internet.
basilsimon.com and related subdomains have no ability to control or access these cookies used by third-party advertising organisations.
If you wish to disable cookie downloads, you can do this via your preferred browser options panel. further details regarding cookie management with different web browsers can be found at your prefered browser’s website.